Saturday, December 24, 2011

ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!!

If I could write a Haiku for the cosmetics industry it would go something like this:
I say I will fix all of your problems in life
I most likely don't



So basically this is just me spewing my perspective briefly.
Don't be a slave to the cosmetics industry. Find out what makes things work and then decide if its for you. find a small handful of products that work for you and stick with it. If its really your passion explore all you want, but when I hit puberty I went from "OMG IF I GET 1BILLION PRODUCTS WITH MY PARENTS MONEY THAT ILL BE A SEXY MOVIE STAR!!!" no... now im trying to size down but i have a hoarding problem... err... I never use any of this stuff... or most of the stuff that makes my life a heavy burden... i want to be able to pack my life up in 2 suitcases. Right now... it better be two fucking BIIIIIIIG suitcases!

Have a Great XMASS EVE! (p.s. next year im celebrating the pagan version of Christmas... its way cooler)
-Love M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment