Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Double Dog Dare


I dare you
-Go out and buy a new flavor of tea (I bought one recently with lavender, peppermint, and many other herbs. Its called calm down or something like that)
- Take a reaaaaly long bath. Add salts, oatmeal, tea, honey, scents, bath bombs, WHAT EVER YOU HAVE in your kitchen light a candle, read a book, or just breath. I like eating food in the bath, makes me feel like a Egyptian/Greek/Roman goddess /i want to get little boats like in the Elizabeth Taylor version of Cleopatra. I think I might get a book on making boats and just apply the measurements to quarter scale and make a bunch of little ships... Yes that's a great way to spend my X-mass holiday... but actually it is
- Learn a new language, not necessarily the whole thing, but maybe basics like Hey, Howya doin, Wheres the bathroom, do you like apple pie? What ever floats your boat!
- Find or explore something that you don't like in the world and take action on it! What ever it is! As Grandmother willow from Pocahontas said, even the tiniest ripples make a difference. They are better than no ripples at all.
- Don't brush your hair for a week, and wash it every other day with a bio degradable shampoo... you don't know if you like it till you try. If your going to do this id say stock up on dry shampoo and wide-tooth combs. and educate yourself in dreading, cuz i have partial dreads in the sense that i separate my hair and palm roll the sections, it keeps my messy hair in check.

No comments:

Post a Comment