Friday, May 14, 2010

Count Down To Prom

I was so excited to go to elementary school, then middle school, then highschool and now collage. Its hard to be excited with the now! Anyways so I got my prom tickets two days ago and its in two weeks. I have done no preperation AT ALL! So I have two weeks to get my skin, hair, nails, and teath in top shape. and currently...their FARRRR from perfect. Winter has distroyed my skin makeing it flakey and dry and not so pretty (I feel like the wrong kind of mermaid). My nails are majoy chipped and the top layer has been peeled back from constant nervy B's since I dont have a job anymore. Oh yeah and I also need a dress and to contact a hairstyleist to book my time in to get my hair done. A LOT OF PREPAREING!!!!


Today Im going prom dress searching. Then again on saturday. Im hopeing something nice and elegant. The one thing I have to try to stay away from black. Its a bad habit and I love it so!!! Especially black silky or sparkely. I have this hairstyle picked out!


Now my hair is much longer than her but you get the idea! Maybe put a cute gold barette in my hair or some fancy boby pins!


Well thats all for now! I'll keep ya posted! PEACE! <3

Currently Listening to
Blah Blah Blah -Ke$ha

No comments:

Post a Comment