Monday, May 31, 2010

The Monday After

This weekend topped all weekends this year!
I went to my prom, went to see Sex and the City 2, went tanning on a floatie in my pool, AND looked fabulous wile doing it all.

First off prom! My look pulled through! I felt like a cross between red carpet Miley Cyrus and Red carpet Katie Perry. Though the stylist dammaged my hair I WILL LIVE! I guess that the price of looking awesum!



 Unfortunetly this picture doesent capture my amazeing shoes! but... heres a tip for a natural smile in any picture!! Just say Monkey. It works this is proof.

Anyways So I used this grey faux aligator purse to school today carrying my books. It left me with a dark purple and red battle wound. It looks identicall to a hicky!I so didnt expect a bag to do that! Ive learned my lesson! only fabrics with smooth materials can be used at school bags! Binders are not kind!





Anyways Ciao!
~Marie Erin

Current song - Bjork ~ Army of me
Bjork ~ Innocence
Bjork ~ Declair Independence

No comments:

Post a Comment